Monday, June 28, 2010

What Time Is It...Summertime...

Mom made me a countdown chart to summer vacation.  Finally the last day of school came.  It was a half day.  (I love Wednesdays because they are half days.)  I got a A+ in penmanship.  I looked at my report card and I read the nice notes.  I got better in Math, and I got promoted to the Second Grade!  I wonder what second grade will be like?  I'll have to wait and see.

On Saturday I got my ears pierced.


My earrings are fake diamonds (shhh).  My ears were a little red, but it was fine.  My BFF got her ears pierced too.  We talked about it on Skype.

I had so much fun today.  Now it is time to say goodnight. 

1 comment:

  1. Brad: great update, keep them coming. I think we are all on the edge of our seats to hear about your summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete