Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Weekend

Getting ready for the wedding has been very rough. You have to do so many things, and worry about so many different things.

Today was as pleasant as can be. I woke up. I had a wonderful dream last night. We ate breakfast, and we had a soccer game. (Last night we had to go to Church because we had an early soccer game.)

Mom drove me and my Dad in the car to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. We looked for soap at Bath and Body Works. We came home, sat down on the couch, and watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Then my Dad had to go.

Later Grandpa was cooking dinner on the grill. While he was cooking he was also playing ball with me. We had shish kabobs. Nana made strawberry cake for dessert. It was so good.

I brushed my teeth and took a shower. Now I am clean. It was a super fun day! Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. Brad; what has been so rough about getting ready for the wedding? And are you referring to Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Boab's wedding?

    ReplyDelete