Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday

Today I went to school. A boy in my class told everyone, "You took my lunch." Yay! It was a half day.

We went home. I did my homework. Nana got me dressed because I was going to a party.

The party was so fun! It was at a playhouse. We had pizza and cake. We also had cotton candy. The cotton candy was pink. I was a mess after eating it. John and I were using the pink cotton candy to cast spells on each other. We were saying, "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo." Nana watched me until Mommy got there.

After the party Mommy took me to soccer practice. We saw one of my friends playing baseball. He was so good.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day...pizza and cake. The way you speak of your baseball playing friend has me a bit worried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also was there any resolution to the accusation of you taking a boy's lunch?

    When are you going to work Boab intothe blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous / Brad stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete