Sunday, October 24, 2010

Basketball Tap Off

My first tap off tournament was this weekend. We warmed up with layups and rebounding. Then the game started. We played well and worked hard. When the game was over we had won. The score was 16-15. (Shhh! We don't keep score)

After the game we went to the best pizza place in town...Denino's! Nearly half of my team was there too. We had calamari, cheesy bread, and pizza. What a good night!

After I came home and showered, I went to Church. The priest that said Mass was Father Joe.

Then I went home and went to bed. I thought about my busy day.

Today I woke up and had another basketball game. We played St. Charles. When I was dribbling up the ball, one of the girls on St. Charles stole the ball from me, and I stole it back. (Good hustle play!) The game ended and we shook hands.

Now it is night and I'm looking forward to next weekend, when we have another game.

No comments:

Post a Comment